It's difficult to get started with anything you do. For over a year I've been reading all things happiness related and planning how I wanted to start the year. The first of January finally arrives and I don't know what to do or how to do it. How do you start a great year? Blog.
Although I hate it, I am going to make 5 New Years resolutions to kick start this blog and hopefully keep me focused this year.
1) make the most out of my day - not sure how yet but apparently keeping on the move is good for happy minds
2) turn to my blog to rant, bitch, praise, share my learnings, seek advice, share...empty my mind. We can put a small tick by that
3) worry less. Hmmmm
4) eat more delicious and nutritious food - looking forward to this
5) make money. Only God knows how...I've just left my job
6) take lots of pictures - need to make the most of out that Christmas pressie
Number 3 is one that worries me. If I can master 3, I am sure I am going to have a fantastic year!

No comments:
Post a Comment