Tuesday, 28 January 2014

How do I want to feel?

I came across a blog by Danielle LaPorte that made me stop and really think. How do I want to feel? I forget sometimes that I am responsible for my own feelings and thoughts. I can change the way I feel just by changing my thinking. When everything is going very wrong, you (I) instantly feel sad, out of control, lost..etc. So, how easy is it to change that initial feeling into something more positive?

The fact is everyone (I speak to most) knows exactly how they want to feel. No one wakes up intending to feel like crap. Situations, circumstances, life just sometimes gets more difficult to what we are prepared to deal with. In answer to Danielle LaPorte, today I want to feel:

HAPPY

IN CONTROL

CONFIDENT

PURPOSE


If I can't instantly feel that....I am going just think it. Hopefully that will set me up for feeling my thoughts. Sometimes you have to just fake it till you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment